Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WIP Wednesday......


I have decided that Wednesdays are going to be ‘WIP Wednesday’ as I have several bits and pieces on the go and loads of projects and ideas I want to get started.  I’m hoping that by keeping a record of what I’ve got on the go, what I’ve finished and possible new projects here on the blog it will give me some motivation to get things finished.


This week I have finished my granny square blanket for my living room.  I am so pleased how it has turned out and it goes really well in our living room.  We’ve not had chance to test it out for ‘snuggly-ness’ yet as its actually been summer this week and has been rather muggy in the evening so no blanket has been needed.



I am also working on a little cardi for my little W.  This is the first proper thing I have knitted so I’m not sure how its going to turn out.



There is a basket of beautiful blue yarn awaiting my attention! These are going to be for my next blanket which I think is going to be a ripple.  I have attempted a ripple before but after about 5 rows things started to go wrong and I scraped it. 



Also another ongoing project this week is the mountain of washing that has accumulated in my house.  What with our holiday, sick children, visitors and trips to the beach it had really got on top of me.  Luckily my wonderful Mother has been to stay and has been the ‘laundry Fairy’ and has got things into a far more manageable state, but there is still much work to be done so I better get back too it......

p.s. Sorry if my photo's are a bit rubbish at the moment but I have broken the lens on my good camera and I have been using my snap and go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment